Lamp Post Base Mount was published at October 19, 2017 at 1:36 pm. This image is uploaded in the Lamp category. Lamp Post Base Mount is tagged with Lamp Post Base Mount, Lamp, Post, Base, Mount..
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Basebase1 (bās),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., based, bas•ing.
- the bottom support of anything;
that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- a fundamental principle or groundwork;
basis: the base of needed reforms.
- the bottom layer or coating, as of makeup or paint.
- the distinctively treated portion of a column or pier below the shaft or shafts. See diag. under column.
- the distinctively treated lowermost portion of any construction, as a monument, exterior wall, etc.
- [Bot., Zool.]
- the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- the point of attachment.
- the principal element or ingredient of anything, considered as its fundamental part: face cream with a lanolin base; paint with a lead base.
- that from which a commencement, as of action or reckoning, is made;
a starting point or point of departure.
- any of the four corners of the diamond, esp. first, second, or third base. Cf. home plate.
- a square canvas sack containing sawdust or some other light material, for marking first, second, or third base.
- a starting line or point for runners, racing cars, etc.
- (in hockey and other games) the goal.
- a fortified or more or less protected area or place from which the operations of an army or an air force proceed.
- a supply installation for a large military force.
- [Geom.]the line or surface forming the part of a figure that is most nearly horizontal or on which it is supposed to stand.
- the number that serves as a starting point for a logarithmic or other numerical system.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space having the property that every open set in the given topology can be written as the union of sets of the collection.
- a collection of neighborhoods of a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains one from the collection.
- a collection of sets of a given filter such that every set in the filter is contained in some set in the collection.
- Also called base line. See under triangulation (def. 1).
- vehicle (def. 10).
- Also called carrier. inert matter, used in the preparation of lakes, onto which a coloring compound is precipitated.
- [Photog.]a thin, flexible layer of cellulose triacetate or similar material that holds the light-sensitive film emulsion and other coatings, esp. on motion-picture film.
- a compound that reacts with an acid to form a salt, as ammonia, calcium hydroxide, or certain nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
- the hydroxide of a metal or of an electropositive element or group.
- a group or molecule that takes up or accepts protons.
- a molecule or ion containing an atom with a free pair of electrons that can be donated to an acid;
an electron-pair donor.
- any of the purine and pyrimidine compounds found in nucleic acids: the purines adenine and guanine and the pyrimidines cytosine, thymine, and uracil.
- the part of a complex word, consisting of one or more morphemes, to which derivational or inflectional affixes may be added, as want in unwanted or biolog- in biological. Cf. root1 (def. 11), stem 1 (def. 16).
- the component of a generative grammar containing the lexicon and phrase-structure rules that generate the deep structure of sentences.
- an electrode or terminal on a transistor other than the emitter or collector electrodes or terminals.
- the part of an incandescent lamp or electron tube that includes the terminals for making electrical connection to a circuit or power supply.
- the level at which a security ceases a decline in price.
- the lower part of an escutcheon.
- bases, [Armor.]a tonlet formed of two shaped steel plates assembled side by side.
- pavilion (def. 6).
- get to first base. See first base (def. 2).
- in base, in the lower part of an escutcheon.
- off base:
- [Baseball.]not touching a base: The pitcher caught him off base and, after a quick throw, he was put out by the second baseman.
- [Informal.]badly mistaken: The police were way off base when they tried to accuse her of the theft.
- on base, [Baseball.]having reached a base or bases: Two men are on base.
- touch base with, to make contact with: They've touched base with every political group on campus.
- serving as or forming a base: The walls will need a base coat and two finishing coats.
- to make or form a base or foundation for.
- to establish, as a fact or conclusion (usually fol. by on or upon): He based his assumption of her guilt on the fact that she had no alibi.
- to place or establish on a base or basis;
found (usually fol. by on or upon): Our plan is based on a rising economy.
- to station, place, or situate (usually fol. by at or on): He is based at Fort Benning. The squadron is based on a carrier.
- to have a basis;
be based (usually fol. by on or upon): Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- to have or maintain a base: I believe they had based on Greenland at one time.
Mountmount1 (mount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go up;
ascend: to mount stairs.
- to get up on (a platform, a horse, etc.).
- to set or place at an elevation: to mount a house on stilts.
- to furnish with a horse or other animal for riding.
- to set or place (a person) on horseback.
- to organize, as an army.
- to prepare and launch, as an attack or a campaign.
- to raise or put into position for use, as a gun.
- (of a fortress or warship) to have or carry (guns) in position for use.
- to go or put on guard, as a sentry or watch.
- to attach to or fix on or in a support, backing, setting, etc.: to mount a photograph; to mount a diamond in a ring.
- to arrange for display: to mount a museum exhibit.
- to provide (a play, musical comedy, opera, etc.) with scenery, costumes, and other equipment for production.
- to prepare (an animal body or skeleton) as a specimen.
- (of a male animal) to climb upon (a female) for copulation.
- to prepare (a slide) for microscopic investigation.
- to prepare (a sample) for examination by a microscope, as by placing it on a slide.
- to increase in amount or intensity (often fol. by up): The cost of all those small purchases mounts up.
- to get up on the back of a horse or other animal for riding.
- to rise or go to a higher position, level, degree, etc.;
- to get up on something, as a platform.
- the act or a manner of mounting.
- a horse, other animal, or sometimes a vehicle, as a bicycle, used, provided, or available for riding.
- an act or occasion of riding a horse, esp. in a race.
- a support, backing, setting, or the like, on or in which something is, or is to be, mounted or fixed.
- an ornamental metal piece applied to a piece of wooden furniture.
- [Micros.]a prepared slide.
- a distinctive metal feature on a sheath or scabbard, as a locket or chape.
- [Philately.]hinge (def. 4).
- a wooden or metal block to which a plate is secured for printing.
The image about Lamp Post Base Mount have 1 attachments it's including . Following are the attachments:
In addition to updating the shelf, use some elements contained in older properties, like, the choice of elegant lounge blankets, wall hangings style pop-art, or possibly a container of colorful bottles. Select that have versions of bolder hues, clean collections and consistency. Combine these two models in a single spot. Eg change of furniture that is antique with upholstery that is newer.
So is the home which will be very long. Effectively, it is possible to work around this with the addition of a Lamp Post Base Mount in an area that is also wide or changing functions. Like all the kitchen along with room, while 1 / 2 of the living room used like a storage
It and numerous previous table chairs could additionally incorporate. Items for example platforms backyard / huge potted plants rooftop, and chairs may also complement the wonder of the inner of the house that is old isn't just like a household nowadays. Space's department occasionally appears unusual. Whilst the bedroom is very slim eg therefore roomy living room.