This post of Friends Nursing Home was uploaded on April 14, 2018 at 1:44 am. This article is posted at the Home category. Friends Nursing Home is tagged with Friends Nursing Home, Friends, Nursing, Home..
Friendsfriend (frend),USA pronunciation n.
- a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
- a person who gives assistance;
supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony.
- a person who is on good terms with another;
a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe?
- a member of the same nation, party, etc.
- (cap.) a member of the Religious Society of Friends;
- make friends with, to enter into friendly relations with;
become a friend to.
- [Rare.]to befriend.
Nursingnurse (nûrs),USA pronunciation n., v., nursed, nurs•ing.
- a person formally educated and trained in the care of the sick or infirm. Cf. nurse-midwife, nurse-practitioner, physician's assistant, practical nurse, registered nurse.
- a woman who has the general care of a child or children;
- a woman employed to suckle an infant;
- any fostering agency or influence.
- [Entomol.]a worker that attends the young in a colony of social insects.
- [Billiards.]the act of maintaining the position of billiard balls in preparation for a carom.
- to tend or minister to in sickness, infirmity, etc.
- to try to cure (an ailment) by taking care of oneself: to nurse a cold.
- to look after carefully so as to promote growth, development, etc.;
cherish: to nurse one's meager talents.
- to treat or handle with adroit care in order to further one's own interests: to nurse one's nest egg.
- to use, consume, or dispense very slowly or carefully: He nursed the one drink all evening.
- to keep steadily in mind or memory: He nursed a grudge against me all the rest of his life.
- to suckle (an infant).
- to feed and tend in infancy.
- to bring up, train, or nurture.
- to clasp or handle carefully or fondly: to nurse a plate of food on one's lap.
- [Billiards.]to maintain the position of (billiard balls) for a series of caroms.
- to suckle a child, esp. one's own.
- (of a child) to suckle: The child did not nurse after he was three months old.
- to act as nurse;
tend the sick or infirm.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
The image about Friends Nursing Home have 1 attachments it's including . Here are the photos:
Before referring to Friends Nursing Home, we would prefer to speak about some tips on wood flooring shades. Dark and dark shades are a common decision for musicians' broadcasters, modern rooms and fashionable. Dirty pure timber or classic brown coloring that will be great if you choose a classic search. Colour detail and strong (different shades of reddish: maple and ash Jatoba or tainted inside the same colour) that is perfect for commercial interiors, workplaces and other large spaces where a floor becomes a main component of the decor.
Brown hot silver and crimson timber hues can make your area comfortable. Bright and floor that is gray will make your space ample. Opt for pure tinted wood floor in matt finish if the capability to disguise scores and a small dent are a must. Understand that the hues should complement contrast and one another. The floor can not have similar shades as surfaces and furniture.
While the Friends Nursing Home images and personal place manager can give of what the remaining consequence may be a general notion, there is no greater strategy to decide the colour of the ground in place of taking a look at the sample location in day light.