Filing Cabinets White was uploaded at April 28, 2018 at 7:13 am. It is published at the Cabinet category. Filing Cabinets White is tagged with Filing Cabinets White, Filing, Cabinets, White..
Filingfile1 (fīl),USA pronunciation n., v., filed, fil•ing.
- a folder, cabinet, or other container in which papers, letters, etc., are arranged in convenient order for storage or reference.
- a collection of papers, records, etc., arranged in convenient order: to make a file for a new account.
- a collection of related data or program records stored on some input/output or auxiliary storage medium: This program's main purpose is to update the customer master file.
- a line of persons or things arranged one behind another (distinguished from rank).
- a person in front of or behind another in a military formation.
- one step on a promotion list.
- one of the vertical lines of squares on a chessboard.
- a list or roll.
- a string or wire on which papers are strung for preservation and reference.
- on file, arranged in order for convenient reference;
in a file: The names are on file in the office.
- to place in a file.
- to arrange (papers, records, etc.) in convenient order for storage or reference.
- to arrange (copy) in the proper order for transmittal by wire.
- to transmit (copy), as by wire or telephone: He filed copy from Madrid all through the war.
- to march in a file or line, one after another, as soldiers: The parade filed past endlessly.
- to make application: to file for a civil-service job.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
This article of Filing Cabinets White have 1 attachments it's including . Below are the pictures:
This table comes with metallic or natural coloring including gray, dark or white. Chairs are used not too much and also simple using 3 seats' number. Since the size isn't too large, this stand is only employed for eating alone and chattering. Materials used glass or ie metal.
Tabletops also wider so that it may be used to put fruits, kitchen products for example spoons, discs, etc. Seats used to be trim having a round or square legs are little and skinny so as to prevent the perception of rigidity in the home.
The Filing Cabinets White suited to natural kind of kitchen room. This natural desk features a square-shape that's larger than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural feeling. This stand combines natural colors like brown and white.