Couch Football was posted at October 20, 2017 at 2:51 pm. This image is uploaded at the Couch category. Couch Football is tagged with Couch Football, Couch, Football..
Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
Footballfoot•ball (fŏŏt′bôl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a game in which two opposing teams of 11 players each defend goals at opposite ends of a field having goal posts at each end, with points being scored chiefly by carrying the ball across the opponent's goal line and by place-kicking or drop-kicking the ball over the crossbar between the opponent's goal posts. Cf. conversion (def. 13), field goal (def. 1), safety (def. 6), touchdown.
- the ball used in this game, an inflated oval with a bladder contained in a casing usually made of leather.
- [Chiefly Brit.]Rugby (def. 3).
- [Chiefly Brit.]soccer.
- something sold at a reduced or special price.
- any person or thing treated roughly or tossed about: They're making a political football of this issue.
- (cap.) [U.S. Govt.]Slang. a briefcase containing the codes and options the president would use to launch a nuclear attack, carried by a military aide and kept available to the president at all times.
- to offer for sale at a reduced or special price.
Couch Football have 1 attachments , they are . Below are the photos:
Couch Football continues to be chosen from the newly married couple to perform your house. In addition to its contemporary layout but nonetheless basic, this stand already been due to many strengths such as for instance may be employed of gathering together a kid's learning, the family as a means, a place to put the kitchen gear and so on.
This stand is usually in conjunction with a mini home but may also be added to another area. Pricing stand is also cheaper than different stand due to its small-size. There is no damage in playing some layout multifunctional club table below for creativity if you want to get this desk.
The Couch Football suitable for the modern form of home place. This mini table includes a streamlined square design to produce it seem more presentable for an active couple that is young. Consequently did not spend enough time a new couple who're super active contemporary platforms may also be more easily handled and cleaned.