This blog post of Cathedral Ceiling Recessed Lighting was posted at December 24, 2017 at 11:03 pm. This blog post is published on the Ceiling category. Cathedral Ceiling Recessed Lighting is tagged with Cathedral Ceiling Recessed Lighting, Cathedral, Ceiling, Recessed, Lighting..
Cathedralca•the•dral (kə thē′drəl),USA pronunciation n.
- the principal church of a diocese, containing the bishop's throne.
- (in nonepiscopal denominations) any of various important churches.
- pertaining to or containing a bishop's throne.
- pertaining to or emanating from a chair of office or authority.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Recessedre•cess (ri ses′, rē′ses),USA pronunciation n.
- temporary withdrawal or cessation from the usual work or activity.
- a period of such withdrawal.
- a receding part or space, as a bay or alcove in a room.
- an indentation in a line or extent of coast, hills, forest, etc.
- recesses, a secluded or inner area or part: in the recesses of the palace.
- to place or set in a recess.
- to set or form as or like a recess;
make a recess or recesses in: to recess a wall.
- to suspend or defer for a recess: to recess the Senate.
- to take a recess.
Lightinglight•ing (lī′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of igniting or illuminating: the lighting of many candles; the annual lighting of the Christmas tree.
- the arrangement of lights to achieve particular effects: to work out the lighting for one's living room.
- an effect achieved by the arrangement of lights: Several critics praised the lighting of the play.
- the science, theory, or method of achieving particular effects by the use of lights.
- the way light falls upon a face, object, etc., esp. in a picture.
The image of Cathedral Ceiling Recessed Lighting have 1 attachments , they are . Here are the attachments:
Cathedral Ceiling Recessed Lighting can't be refused when the wooden ground is now ever more popular, possibly has turned into a development in interior design's world. Kind and various types are progressively mushrooming in the market. This involves you to uniquely choose what type of timber surfaces are of quality that is good. But sadly nearly all of you are still in picking a pure wood floor with all the replica baffled.
Visible in the following concerns that typically occur from consumers about the wooden floor. In the past article we could find wooden surfaces healthful for the household and before choosing to choose a floor, should be considered beforehand unidentified spot using wooden floor.
Floor products are original wooden surfaces, since a great number of lumber flooring goods in the marketplace aren't all wood. Below we illustrate three kinds of wood flooring products viewed in the material as a concern within the collection. Listed here are three tips on selecting a pure timber surfaces: Cathedral Ceiling Recessed Lighting for example blankets of board of a dimension that is specific.