This blog post of Calcutta Marble Fireplace was uploaded on January 31, 2018 at 1:25 am. It is uploaded under the Fireplace category. Calcutta Marble Fireplace is tagged with Calcutta Marble Fireplace, Calcutta, Marble, Fireplace..
CalcuttaCal•cut•ta (kal kut′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in and the capital of West Bengal state, in E India, on the Hooghly River: former capital of British India. 7,031,382.
- (sometimes l.c.) Also called Calcut′ta pool′. a form of betting pool for a competition or tournament, as golf or auto racing, in which gamblers bid for participating contestants in an auction, the proceeds from which are put into a pool for distribution, according to a prearranged scale of percentages, to those who selected winners.
Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
This post about Calcutta Marble Fireplace have 1 images , they are . Below are the images:
But gray is actually a natural coloring that tends nevertheless easy to complement with different colors more contrast. So that the coloring Calcutta Marble Fireplace that is selected works for those who wish to utilize neutral shades like white. You have to consider these recommendations and considerations in choosing color combinations to obtain the mix right paint coloring. Choose a coloring to paint the surfaces a brilliant color combinations of dreary.
The vivid colors are recommended listed here is not so impressive vivid color, since Calcutta Marble Fireplace with impressive colors' color mixture will truly create the impact unattractive. Pick shades which might be delicate although vivid but soft. As an example, light blue, grass green, pink, among others. Although the combination with different shades which might be better nor banned, but you must choose the ideal mix.