Looking at your biggest investment!
Performing Home Inspections in Murfreesboro, Nashville, Franklin, Brentwood, Woodbury, Eagleville, Lebanon, Gallatin, Mt. Juliet, Tullahoma, White House, Manchester, Antioch, LaVergne and Smyrna.
Buying a new home may be the biggest investment you'll ever make. Although the process is very exciting it can be an intimidating experience. While the home you have selected may appear to be just what you're looking for, how can you be sure there aren't potentially serious problems which can make your investment a costly one? You need to feel confident that you are making the right choice and that there will be no unpleasant surprises awaiting you after the sale.
Having your new home professionally inspected by a Homeguard Inspector as early as possible in the buying process, can save you thousands of dollars on items which you may be able to have the seller or builder correct. We will provide a thorough visual inspection of your new home. Click on "what is inspected" at tool bar on the right.
We thoroughly inspect all major components of the property to expose possible unknown defects and advise you about future maintenance of your home once the purchase is complete. Our company will give you the information you require to make an informed decision.
We work directly with the client. Our job is to insure that the client understands every item that may be reported. Our job does not end after the report is completed. Should you have any questions months down the road, you are encouraged to give us a call and we will answer all of your questions so that you are comfortable with the property.
We are here to assist you in making a confident decision about your property in Nashville TN. Whether you're buying a new property in Smyrna TN and want to be sure of what you're getting, or selling a property in Lebanon TN and want to eliminate possible problems that could delay or lose a sale. Maybe your warrenty is about to run out on your new home in Gallatin TN or Woodbury TN. We will inspect your home, and compile a list of repairs for you to give to your builder. Or if you just want a professional to inspect and advise you on the condition and maintenance or safety recommendations of your current home
in LaVergne TN, we are here to help.
We thank you for visiting our site, and hope you will allow us to help you with the purchase of your new home.
HomeGuard Inspection Inc.
Getting Ready For A Home Inspection
1. Make sure all utilities are on; water, electric, and heating/cooling.
2. Nothing in front of the electrical panel.
3. Any crawl space access door or attic scuttle is readily accessible and unlocked.
4. Sump pump and water meter locations are identified and accessible.
5. An extra 'property disclosure form' is available for the inspector.
6. The dishwasher is empty.
7. A list of any recent improvements (ie. Age of roof, furnance, replacement windows, water heater). It would be helpful if this list of any recent 'upgrades' to the home were available. Inspectors seek 'assets' as well as items of concern.
8. Information about any structural repairs, engineering reports, recent fires or major home owner insurance claims.
9. Information about any past radon or lead test results available.
10. Personal property is moved away from foundation or basement walls.